The Longman Anthology of British Literature, Volumes 2A, 2B & 2C Package: Romantics to 20th Century
The Longman Anthology of British Literature is the most comprehensive and thoughtfully arranged book on the market. Approaching literature from a broad cultural perspective, the anthology offers a rich selection of fiction, drama, and poetry by major British authors. The second edition of The Longman Anthology of British Literature includes key additions of important works and an expanded illustration program. Fresh and up-to-date introductions and notes are written by an editorial team whose members are all actively engaged in teaching and in current scholarship, and one hundred illustrations show both artistic and cultural developments from the Romantic Period to the present. Perspectives sections shed light on individual periods, but are also positioned to link with surrounding works. Companion readings provide additional context for and special insight into key readings. For avid readers of British Literature.
- Dewey Decimal: 808
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.8"x2.7"; 5.0 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2002-09-05
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- Classics
- Literature & Fiction -- Literary
- Literature & Fiction -- Classics
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books