Recounts the involvement of Odysseus and the other Greek heroes in the Trojan War and the hardships and adventures endured by Odysseus on his way home from the war. Site reconstructions, photographs, and other archeological evidence depict the civilization of the Greek world at the time of this legendary story.
- LCC: BL820
- Dewey Decimal: 398.22/0938
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 80 p. : col ill., col. maps ; 29 cm.
- Odysseus (Greek mythology) -- Juvenile literature
- Trojan War -- Juvenile literature
- Mythology, Greek -- Juvenile literature
- Odysseus (Greek mythology)
- Trojan War
- Mythology, Greek
- Greece -- Antiquities
- Greece -- Civilization -- To 146 B.C
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books