The Leakey family: leaders in the search for human origins
Includes bibliographical references (p. 129-130) and index.
- LCC: GN21
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 135 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- Leakey, L. S. B. -- (Louis Seymour Bazett),1903-1972 -- Family -- Juvenile literature
- Leakey, Richard E. -- Juvenile literature
- Anthropologists -- Africa, East -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
- Fossil man -- Africa, East -- Juvenile literature
- Human evolution -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books