The law of debtors and creditors: text, cases, and problems
Includes index. Collection without courts -- State law debt collection -- Introduction to bankruptcy -- Elements common to consumer bankruptcies -- Liquidation bankruptcy -- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy -- Chapter 7 Liquidation -- Chapter 11 Reorganization -- Domestic jurisdiction -- Transnational bankruptcies -- The functions of bankruptcy law.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxxi, 931 p. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk.)
- Law -- Administrative Law -- General
- Law -- Administrative Law -- General AAS
- Law -- Business -- Bankruptcy
- Law -- General
- Law -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Administrative Law -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Administrative Law -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Business -- Bankruptcy
- Debtor and creditor -- United States -- Cases
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books