The story: a group of world-tested, globe-trotting adventurers-a dog-eared diary for a guide-a carefully-plotted plan-an indomitable armed expedition-a journey into Africa, where brave men were known to enter, never to be seen again. The mission: a quest for fabled Ophir and its legendary riches. THE LAND OF OPHIR is a freewheeling saga full of fascinating characters, action, suspense, mystery, even horror, told in Charles Beadle's inimitable style. His three-part serial is reprinted for the first time since its 1922 appearance in ADVENTURE magazine.
- Physical Description: 5.9"x8.9"x0.4"; 0.6 lb; 146 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-03-20
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books