The Lake District discovered, 1810-1850: the artists, the tourists and Wordsworth at the Grasmere and Wordsworth Museum, 20 May-31 October, 1983
"This exhibition is the second of two exhibitions. In 1982 we presented The Discovery of the Lake District, 1750-1810"--p.  Includes bibliographical references (p. 86-87).
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 87 p. : ill. ; 15 x 21 cm.
- Wordsworth, William,1770-1850 -- Homes and haunts -- Exhibitions
- Lake Region (Cumbria) -- In art -- Exhibitions
- Lake Region (Cumbria) -- Description and travel -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books