Maps, illustrations, and tables of facts examine each country's geography, culture, religions, economy, and architechture.
"First published in hardback in 1997. First published in paperback in 2001. Revised and upated 2001."--t.p. verso. How to use maps -- Maps and map making -- The Earth -- Countries of the world -- The Continents. Originally published: London : Kingfisher, 1997. Includes index. How to use maps -- Maps and map making -- The Earth -- Countries of the world -- The Continents.
- LCC: G1021
- Dewey Decimal: 912
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 94 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 31 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books