The "it" factor be the one people like, listen to and remember
Includes index. The elusive "it" factor -- No one is born with the "it" factor : no matter what your parents say -- The enormous value of building connections -- How to turn every conversation into a connection -- How to build instant connections by painting pictures with your words -- How to make boring jargon and stats fascinating -- Preserve your hard-won connections by avoiding patronizing patter -- Perfecting your elevator pitch : how to wow them in just three floors -- How to enhance your connections with meaningful praise and helpful criticism -- How to succeed at "small talk" (it's the only way to get to "big talk") -- How to get noticed at meetings -- The "it" factor five-step implementation program -- The delights of having the "it" factor. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2007.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: HM1166
- Dewey Decimal: 651.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 179 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books