The interplay of truth and deception: new agendas in communication
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: BF637
- Dewey Decimal: 177/.3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xviii, 198 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Social Psychology & Interactions
- Health, Mind & Body -- Relationships -- Interpersonal Relations
- Reference -- Words & Language -- Communication
- Reference -- Words & Language -- Linguistics
- Reference -- General
- Reference -- General AAS
- Deception -- United States
- Deceptive advertising -- United States
- Truthfulness and falsehood -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books