The installation of historic architecture at Winterthur: a study of Cecil Bedroom, Bowers Parlor, and Somerset Room
Includes bibliographical references (p. 96). Ch. 1. Cecil Bedroom -- Ch. 2. Bowers Parlor and Somerset Room -- Ch. 3. The Context of Historic Woodwork Installations at Winterthur -- Conclusion -- Appendix A. Interview with Charles Hummel -- Appendix B. Interview with John Sweeney.
- LCC: NA3504.7
- Dewey Decimal: 428
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 96 p. : ill., plans ; 22 x 29 cm.
- Henry Francis du Pont Winterthur Museum
- Architectural woodwork -- Atlantic States -- History -- 18th century
- Architectural woodwork -- Expertising -- Delaware -- Winterthur
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books