When the daughter of a Dominican cleaning lady is killed, Chicago police write the death off as an accident. But Sarah, her friend, thinks she was murdered by a teacher and asks her father, civil rights lawyer Nate Rosen, to investigate. In the process, Rosen discovers the world of the Latino poor. By the author of The Love That Kills.
"A Nate Rosen mystery"--Jkt. Gift of Jane Bakerman.
- LCC: PS3562
- Dewey Decimal: 813/.54
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 254 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: $20.00 ($25.95 Can.)
- Rosen, Nate (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Teenage girls -- Crimes against -- Fiction
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Fiction
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books