The Indians' book: an offering by the American Indians of Indian lore, musical and narrative, to form a record of the songs and legends of their race
Reprint. Originally published: New York : Harper and Bros. Publishers, 1907. "Illustrations from photographs and from original drawings by Indians. Bibliography: p. 563. Includes index. Bibliography: p. 563.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxxvi, 574 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: $9.98 (Crown)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books