The Indian's book: an offering by the American Indians of Indian lore, musical and narrative, to form a record of the songs and legends of their race
Melodies with words. This Dover ed. is an unabridged unaltered republication of the second edition published...in 1923.
- Dewey Decimal: 784.7/51
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxxi, 584 p. : ill., facsims., music, ports ; 24 cm.
- Indians of North America -- Music
- Indians of North America -- Folklore
- Indians of North America -- Social life and customs
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books