The human touch in educational leadership: a postpositivist approach to understanding educational leadership
"A ScarecrowEducation book." Includes bibliographical references and index. Educational leadership -- The positivist/functionalist approach to leadership -- Critical theory and leadership -- Educational administration as a moral science -- The Ignatian vision -- Implications for organizational development -- Implications for institutional change -- Educational choice and vouchers : a case study.
- LCC: LB2805
- Dewey Decimal: 371.2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 172 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper) :36.50(USD)
- Educational leadership -- United States -- Philosophy
- School management and organization -- United States -- Philosophy
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books