The human embryo research debates: bioethics in the vortex of controversy
Includes bibliographical references (p. 201-215) and index.
- LCC: QM608
- Dewey Decimal: 174/.25
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 231 p. ; 24 cm.
- Embryo -- United States
- Human embryo -- Research -- Government policy -- United States
- Research -- United States
- Stem cells -- Research -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States
- Bioethics -- United States
- Reproductive Techniques -- United States
- Stem Cells -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books