"With Three Hundred and Six Illustrations, from Designs by the Author." "The pen and pencil sketches of the Hudson River and its associations ... were published in a series of numbers of the London Art-Journal ... during the years 1860 and 1861"--Pref. With: A catalogue of books published by Virtue and Co. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Harold Campbell Vaughan Memorial Library, Acadia University.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1982.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.473
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 6 microfiches (277 fr.) : ill.
- Edition Info: (Positive copy)
- Hudson River Valley (N.Y. and N.J.) -- Description and travel
- Hudson River Valley (N.Y. and N.J.) -- Pictorial works
- Hudson, Vall�e du fleuve (New York et New Jersey) -- Descriptions et voyages
- Hudson, Vall�e du fleuve (New York et New Jersey) -- Descriptions et voyages -- Vues
- Hudson River Valley (N.Y. and N.J.) -- Description and travel -- Views
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books