The high-school student's guide to study, travel, and adventure abroad
Rev. ed. of: Council on International Educational Exchange. Going places. 1993. Includes index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 308 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: 13.95
- Foreign study
- Foreign study -- Directories
- Students -- Travel
- Educational exchanges -- Directories
- Teenage travel programs -- Directories
- Student exchange programs -- Directories
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books