The high road: romantic tourism, Scotland, and literature, 1720-1820
Includes bibliographical references (p. -276) and index.
- LCC: PR129
- Dewey Decimal: 820.9/32411/09033
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 282 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism
- Scotland -- In literature
- English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism
- Travelers' writings, English -- Scotland -- History and criticism
- Authors, English -- Travel -- Scotland -- Historiography
- Scotland -- Foreign public opinion, British
- Scotland -- Description and travel
- Scotland -- History
- British -- Travel -- Scotland -- Historiography
- English literature -- Scottish influences
- Tourism -- Scotland -- History
- Romanticism -- Scotland
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books