A well-rounded discourse that demonstrates how hard science and metaphysics merge to give us an opportunity to live healthier lives. Cooper opens her discussion to a broad range of thought, including a discussion of the pioneering work of Rudolf Steiner, and of Dr. Norman Rosenthal, who developed full-spectrum light treatment for SAD. investigates the importance of metaphysics in her investigation into the power of light. She delves into the Theosophical system of the Seven Rays, outlining each of the rays with its respective color association and meaning for whole health. She offers an understanding of the meridians of Chinese medicine as lines of light that run through the body and dramatically impact health and provides practical advice for clearing your aura, preparing people to receive treatment, and group healing. Bibliography. Index. Resource list.
- Dewey Decimal: 615.831
- Physical Description: 5.3"x8.2"x0.5"; 0.7 lb; 192 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-02
- Health, Mind & Body -- Alternative Medicine -- Energy Healing
- Health, Mind & Body -- Alternative Medicine -- Holistic
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books