Citing quotations from the Hardy Boys books, offers pithy words of advice on a variety of topics.
- LCC: PS3537
- Dewey Decimal: 813/.52
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 44 p. : col. ill. ; 19 cm.
- Hardy Boys (Fictitious characters) -- Juvenile fiction
- Criminal investigation -- Juvenile fiction
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- Dixon, Franklin W. -- Characters -- Hardy Boys
- Hardy Boys (Fictitious characters) -- Juvenile literature
- Criminal investigation -- Juvenile literature
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile literature
- Conduct of life
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books