The great gold fields of Cariboo with an authentic description, brought down to the latest period, of British Columbia and Vancouver Island
917.1119 Also available online as part of: Our roots/Nos Racines. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library Division, Provincial Archives of British Columbia.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1982.3 microfiches.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 184 p. : map.
- Gold mines and mining -- British Columbia
- British Columbia -- History -- To 1849
- British Columbia -- Description and travel -- To 1871
- Cariboo region (B.C.) -- Gold discoveries
- Or -- Mines et extractions -- Colombie-Britannique
- Colombie-Britannique -- Histoire -- Jusqu'a 1849
- Colombie-Britannique -- Descriptions et voyages -- Jusqu'a 1871
- Cariboo, Region de (C.-B.) -- Decouvertes d'or
- Northwest, Canadian -- History -- To 1870
- British Columbia -- Description and travel
- Cariboo (B.C. : Regional district) -- Gold discoveries
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books