Presents nearly four hundred articles describing genetic disorders, conditions, tests, and treatments, including high-profile diseases such as Alzheimer's, breast cancer, and heart disease.
Includes bibliographical references and index. v. 1. A-L -- v. 2. M-Z. Access restricted to authorized UMass Boston patrons. Electronic reproduction.Farmington Hills, Mi:Gale,2005.Available via World Wide Web. Original: 2 v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: eng
- Edition Info: (v. 2)
- Genetic disorders -- Encyclopedias
- Medical genetics -- Encyclopedias
- Diseases -- Encyclopedias
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease -- Encyclopedias -- English
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books