The future of faith in American politics the public witness of the evangelical center
Includes bibliographical references (p. 311-319) and indexes. Part I: Evangelicals and public life : across the spectrum -- Clearing the ground -- The evangelical right -- The evangelical left -- The emerging evangelical center -- Part II: Finding the center : key issues for evangelical public engagement -- Torture and human rights -- Marriage and the law -- Creation care and the climate change debate -- Evangelicals and war -- Conclusion: A way ahead for evangelicals and American culture. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2008.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: BR516
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxii, 335 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Christianity and politics -- United States
- Evangelicalism -- United States
- United States -- Church history
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books