The Future of European Political Cooperation: essays on theory and practice
"Five of the nine chapters were originally presented at the inaugural European Studies Association Conference held in May 1989 at George Mason University, USA"--P. viii. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: KJE5105
- Dewey Decimal: 321/.04/094
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 209 p. ; 23 cm.
- European Political Cooperation
- European federation
- European Economic Community countries -- Foreign relations
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books