The fur hunters of the Far West a narrative of adventures in the Oregon and Rocky Mountains
"In two volumes. Vol. I." Part of a CIHM set. For individual microfiches in this set see CIHM microfiche nos. 40227-40229. Tables. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library of the Public Archives of Canada.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1983.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 4 microfiches (188 fr.) : ill., map.
- Edition Info: (v. 1) (Positive copy)
- Fur trade -- Oregon
- Nez Percé language
- Indians of North America
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel
- Canada, Western -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books