The funding of young investigators in the biological and biomedical sciences
Committee co-chairs : Shirley M. Tilghman and Torsten N. Wiesel. Study was sponsored by the Dept. of Defense, Dept. of Energy, National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation, Marky Foundation and the National Research Council Basic Science Fund. Includes bibliographical references (p. 105-117) Electronic reproduction.NetLibrary.Available to subscribers only.
- LCC: QH315
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vii, 117 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$24.00
- Medicine -- Research -- United States -- Finance
- Biology -- Research -- United States -- Finance
- Research Support -- United States
- Medicine -- United States
- Biology -- United States
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books