The Forms and Functions of Tort Law, 3d (Concepts and Insights)
The perfect accompaniment to any torts casebook, The Forms and Functions of Tort Law covers all the major cases and issues in the standard torts course, sharing Professor Abraham's scholarly insights developed over 25 years of teaching. This analytical text addresses the cases and analyzes their implications, presenting the law of torts within a curricular context and covering the materials that law students are likely to encounter in a variety of courses. The straightforward, readable text in this paperback addresses both rules and policy and presents topics in a way that helps students grapple with the issues more effectively. Organized in the traditional manner, topics covered include intentional torts, negligence, cause-in-fact, proximate cause, defenses, strict liability, nuisance, products liability, damages, tort reform, invasion of privacy, defamation, misrepresentation, and the economic interference torts. Each chapter stands on its own, making the book ideal for use as a classroom text as well as for self-directed reading by students.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 309 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-07-23
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books