The Food Industry Wars: Marketing Triumphs and Blunders
How food marketers make use of key variables--such as innovation, target market, market segmentation, image, and physical, environmental, and human resources--will determine how successfully they sell their products. Michman and Mazze concentrate on the food industry and examine what contributes to a successful marketing campaign. The authors discover that not all variables must be used concurrently; some may be more important than others depending on environmental conditions, and the effective use of one variable may cancel the ineffective use of another. By focusing on the key variables to use in a volatile economic environment, by emphasizing lessons learned from both marketing successes and failures, and by demonstrating how to adapt key variables to changing conditions, Michman and Mazze help executives ensure the success of their marketing efforts.
- Dewey Decimal: 380
- Physical Description: 280 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1998-06-30
- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions
- Business & Investing -- Marketing & Sales -- Marketing -- Product Management
- Science -- Agricultural Sciences -- Food Science
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Agricultural Sciences -- Food Sciences -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books