The first resource: wild species in the North American economy
"Published with support from the World Wildlife Fund and Philip Morris Incorporated." Includes index. Bibliography: p. 463-507.
- LCC: QH705
- Dewey Decimal: 333.95/097
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 529 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Biology, Economic -- United States
- Biology, Economic -- Canada
- Animal products -- United States
- Animal products -- Canada
- Plant products -- United States
- Plant products -- Canada
- Wild foods -- United States
- Wild foods -- Canada
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books