The First Amendment, Cases, Comments, Questions, 5th (American Casebooks)
This widely adopted soft cover casebook, designed for a two- or three-unit course in the First Amendment, has been thoroughly revised, tightened, and updated. The authors present the materials in a way that permits instructors to depart from the organization of the casebook with relative ease. The authors also try to expose students to original perspectives or perspectives they might otherwise miss. Notes and questions enable students to study the variety of competing views embodying the First Amendment as they emerge from concrete cases rather than from abstract characterization and classification imposed on the student at the outset of the study.
- Dewey Decimal: 342
- Physical Description: 7.3"x10.0"x1.1"; 2.5 lb; 736 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-06-20
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books