The fall of the Berlin Wall: reassessing the causes and consequences of the end of the Cold War
Papers presented at a symposium held Feb. 22, 1999, in Washington, D.C. Includes bibliographical references. Foreword / John Raisian and Roger W. Robinson, Jr. -- Introduction / Peter Schweizer -- 1. The Fall of the Berlin Wall after Ten Years - an Essay / Peter Schweizer -- 2. Ronald Reagan: An Extraordinary Man in Extraordinary Times / Richard V. Allen -- 3. "The World Is Our Oyster": Meeting the Soviet Military Challenge / Fred C. Ikle -- 4. NSDD-75: A New Approach to the Soviet Union / William P. Clark -- 5. Rollback: Intelligence and the Reagan Strategy in the Developing World / Edwin Meese III -- 7. Lessons to be Learned ... and Applied / Frank J. Gaffney, Jr.
- LCC: D849
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xviii, 94 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Reagan, Ronald -- Congresses
- World politics -- 1985-1995 -- Congresses
- Cold War -- Congresses
- Berlin Wall, Berlin, Germany, 1961-1989 -- Congresses
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 1981-1989 -- Congresses
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Soviet Union -- Congresses
- Soviet Union -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books