The existential and its exits: literary and philosophical perspectives on the works of Beckett, Ionesco, Genet, & Pinter
- LCC: PQ307
- Dewey Decimal: 842/.912
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 392 p. ; 23 cm.
- Beckett, Samuel,1906- Philosophy
- Beckett, Samuel,1906-Philosophy
- Ionesco, Eugene -- Philosophy
- Genet, Jean,1910- Philosophy
- Genet, Jean,1910-Philosophy
- Pinter, Harold,1930- Philosophy
- Pinter, Harold,1930-Philosophy
- French literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Philosophy in literature
- Existentialism in literature
- English literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books