The enabling garden: a guide to lifelong gardening
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 150 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Edition Info: $13.95
- Yttre anlg?gningar
- Quality of Life
- Social security
- Equipment and Supplies
- Leisure Activities
- Facility design and construction
- Gardening for the aged
- Gardening for the physically handicapped
- Gardening for people with disabilities
- Gardening for older people
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books