The division courts act: chapter 61, revised statutes of Ontario, 1897, carefully annotated: also the new revised rules and forms, together with a review of the tariff of fees of clerks and bailiffs, with full instructions to the officers of the courts on questions most frequently arising in the course of their duties
Marginal notes. Includes indexes.
- LCC: KEO1054
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 544 p.; 24 cm.
- Courts -- Ontario
- Court rules -- Ontario
- Small claims courts -- Ontario
- Tribunaux -- Ontario
- R©·gles de pratique -- Ontario
- Tribunaux des petites cr©?ances -- Ontario
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books