The deserts of the Southwest: a Sierra Club naturalist's guide
Rev. ed. of: Sierra Club naturalist's guide to the deserts of the Southwest, c1997. Includes bibliographical references (p. 265-270) and index.
- LCC: QH88
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 282 p. : ill., maps ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Amazon.com -- Outdoors & Nature -- Environment -- Ecology
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Nature & Ecology -- General
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- Guidebook Series -- Sierra Club
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- United States -- Regions -- South -- West South Central
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- Latin America -- Mexico -- General
- Amazon.com -- Outdoors & Nature -- Ecosystems -- Deserts
- Desert biology -- Southwestern States
- Desert biology -- Mexico
- Deserts -- Southwestern States
- Deserts -- Mexico
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books