Poems by forty-two poets written in seven languages (chiefly French and German; also, Catalan, Dutch, English, Italian, and Spanish), along with an English translation of most non-English poems, and an introductory paragraph about each poet in English. Includes bibliographical references (p. 227-228).
- LCC: PN6101
- Dewey Decimal: 808.81/04
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xx, 228 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books