This book contains characters with diacritics. When the characters can be represented using the ISO 8859-1 character set (http://www.w3.orgTR/images/latin1.gif) NetLibrary will represent them as they appear in the original text and most computers will be able to show the full characters completely. In order to keep the text searchable and readable on most computers, characters with diacritics that are not part of the ISO 8859-1 list will be represented without their diacritical marks. Translation of extracts from: T?r?kh al-rusul wa-al-mul?k. Translation of extracts from: T?r?kh al-rusul wa-al-mul?k. Includes bibliographical references (p. -168). Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2000.Available via the World Wide Web.Available in multiple electronic file formats.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: DS38.2
- Dewey Decimal: 909/.1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 187 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books