The counselor-at-law: a collaborative approach to client interviewing and counseling
Includes bibliographical references and index. Three models of legal counseling -- The games lawyers play: how lawyers control clients -- Communication skills -- Beginning the legal interview -- Hearing the client's story -- Developing the client's story -- Decision making -- Client counseling -- Moral choices in the law office: who gets hurt? and who decides? -- To sue or settle?: counseling about dispute resolution -- Dealing with client-lawyer difference -- Lawyers, clients, and psychological type theory.
- LCC: KF311
- Dewey Decimal: 347.73/504
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 247  p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (perfectbound)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books