The Continuing Journey: Stewardship and Useful Case Studies in Philanthropy
A practical and exhilarating discussion of stewardship and good giving experiences, with lessons and anecdotes that will raise the level of your solicitation efforts. The Continuing Journey follows the breakthrough approach for fund raising used by Sturtevant in his best seller The Artful Journey, but it can be used effectively without the earlier book.
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.3"; 92 pages; 0.4 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-11-20
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books