The constitution of consciousness: a study in analytic phenomenology
Includes bibliographical references (p. 105-124) and index. Why do we need a theory of constitution? -- The history of the notion of constitution : two case studies -- Towards a theory of constitution -- The social foundation of the mind -- Constitution and idealism.
- LCC: B3279
- Dewey Decimal: 142/.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 127 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books