The complete guide to national symbols and emblems
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: CR191
- Dewey Decimal: 929.903
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 v. (xxi, 977 p.,  p. of plates) : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (vol. 1 : alk. paper)
- History -- Historical Study -- Reference
- History -- World -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Sociology -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Special Groups -- Ethnic Studies
- Reference -- Genealogy -- General
- Reference -- General
- Emblems, National -- Encyclopedias
- National characteristics -- Encyclopedias
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books