The Common Market and the United Kingdom: a guide to the European Economic Community and the possible effects of British membership
Prepared by the Bank's Market Intelligence Dept. Bibliography: p. 73.
- LCC: HC241.2
- Dewey Decimal: 338.91/4/042
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: , 76 p. 1 illus., maps. 21 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books