The collector's voice: critical readings in the practice of collecting
Includes bibliographical references and indexes. v. 1. Ancient voices / edited by Susan Pearce and Alexandra Bounia -- v. 2 Early voices / edited by Susan Pearce and Kenneth Arnold -- v. 3. Imperial voices / edited by Susan Pearce ... [et al.] -- v. 4. Contemporary voices / edited by Susan Pearce and Paul Martin.
- LCC: AM221
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. <1, 3-4 > ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 1 : acid-free paper)
- Collectors and collecting -- History
- Collectors and collecting -- Europe -- History
- Collectors and collecting -- Philosophy
- Collectors and collecting -- Social aspects
- Europe -- Antiquities
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books