The children of Topaz: the story of a Japanese-American internment camp: based on a classroom diary
The diary of a third-grade class of Japanese-American children being held with their families in an internment camp during World War II.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 71) and index.
- LCC: D769.8
- Dewey Decimal: 940.53/1779245
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 74 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Central Utah Relocation Center -- Juvenile literature
- Central Utah Relocation Center
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 -- Juvenile literature
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Children -- United States -- Juvenile literature
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Children
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books