The Character of Meriwether Lewis: "completely metamorphosed" in the American West: a humanities essay
Includes bibliographical references (p. 122-123) and index.
- LCC: F592.7
- Dewey Decimal: 917.804/2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 131 p. : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Lewis, Meriwether,1774-1809
- Lewis and Clark Expedition -- (1804-1806)
- Explorers -- West (U.S.) -- Biography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books