The Carpet is home to many different tribes and peoples and there's a new story in the making. It's a story that will come to a terrible end - if someone doesn't do something about it.
Originally published: Gerrards Cross: Smythe, 1971.
- Dewey Decimal: 823.914
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 262 p. (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Discworld (Imaginary place) -- Juvenile fiction
- Fantastic fiction
- Humorous stories
- Large print books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books