The campaign of the century: Upton Sinclair's race for governor of California and the birth of media politics
Includes bibliographical references (p. -633) and index.
- LCC: F866
- Dewey Decimal: 979.4/05
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xx, 665 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: $23.95
- Sinclair, Upton,1878-1968
- Governors -- California -- Election -- History -- 20th century
- Mass media -- Political aspects -- California -- History -- 20th century
- California -- Politics and government -- 1850-1950
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books