The Cambridge companion to early modern women's writing
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: PR113
- Dewey Decimal: 820.9/9287/09031
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxvii, 306 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Literature & Fiction -- Books & Reading -- Women Writers & Feminist Theory
- Literature & Fiction -- History & Criticism -- Criticism & Theory -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- British -- General
- Nonfiction -- Women's Studies -- Women Writers
- Reference -- Writing -- General
- English literature -- Early modern,1500-1700 -- History and criticism
- English literature -- Women authors -- History and criticism
- English literature -- Women authors
- Women and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 16th century
- Women and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 17th century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books