First published in December 2002 as Some notes on the building of economics at Adelaide, 1901-2001. Reprinted with minor corrections and updates in February 2004. Includes bibliographical references (p. 46-49).
- Dewey Decimal: 330.07119423
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 244 p. : tables ; 21 cm.
- University of Adelaide -- School of Economics -- History
- Economics -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- South Australia -- Adelaide -- History
- Economists -- South Australia -- Biography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books