Originally published: The book of Indian crafts & Indian lore. New York : Harper & Brothers, 1928. Includes bibliographical references (p. 405-410) and index.
- LCC: E77
- Dewey Decimal: 970/.00497
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 418 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Indians of North America -- Industries
- Indian craft -- North America
- Indians of North America -- Folklore
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books